Smiles Inclusive Limited ACN 621 105 824
Totally Smiles Pty Ltd ACN 621 283 798
(both Administrators Appointed) (the Group)
Luci Palaghia and Tim Heenan were appointed Joint and Several Voluntary Administrators (Administrators) of the Group on 9 November 2020. The Administrators assume responsibility for the business and operations of the Group. Subject to the various COVID-19 restrictions that are in place, the Administrators presently intend to continue trading the Group’s business on a business as usual basis whilst the Administrators undertake an urgent assessment of the financial position of the Group and explore options including a recapitalisation or sale of the business.
Please contact the Administrators at firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries.
Smiles Inclusive operates a network of dental practices across Australia under the national brand, Totally Smiles.
Our aim is to become one of Australia’s leading national dental brands. Our business model provides a compelling proposition for patients, our dental practitioners, partners and investors.
Who we are
Smiles Inclusive Strategy
We operate modern and well-equipped Totally Smiles practices offering a range of general, family and specialist dental services. Smiles Inclusive provides dental partnerships with dental practitioners with fully functioning dental practices and ancillary services, reducing the demands of practice management and allowing them more time to treat patients and grow their business at a faster pace. Our service offering benefits dentists and patients, and includes:
- Fully operational dental practices, including surgery, reception and waiting rooms
- Experienced practice management and administrative staff, dental support and reception staff
- Electronic practice management systems for booking services, maintaining patient records and invoicing
- Health fund on-the-spot claims (HICAPS)
- Head office support including compliance, administration, and negotiation with private health fund insurers
- Marketing services.
Smiles Inclusive has also established a Joint Venture Partner program to allow former owners of our dental practices (or their nominees and transferees) to share in the ongoing growth of the practice through a profit sharing arrangement, and maintain an exposure to the capital value of the practice.
Smiles Inclusive Growth Plans
Our plans for future growth involve:
- Optimisation of practice operations, generating cost efficiencies through the scale of our network, increased purchasing power and improved practice management
- Increasing practice revenue by enhancing the experience for patients, and direct marketing initiatives to expand patient numbers through dental partnerships
- Investing in practices, to upgrade technology and equipment and provided an expanded range of services
- Acquiring more quality dental practices with an operational and financial profile to fit with our strategy and business model.
Smiles Inclusive geographic footprint